To be able to deliver pole dance / fitness sessions designed for participation by groups of clients with a range of ages and fitness level.
To teach with progressive learning and cater to and modify for individuals within the class.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct a Pre-exercise screening
- Understand the importance of student and teacher safety
- Understand the importance of a relationship with and responsibilities to clients
- Monitor client participation with progressive content and within parameters of knowledge and skill obtained through qualification.
- Develop safe, effective, appropriate lesson plans tailored to specific levels
- Demonstrate ability to deliver exercise inclusive of demonstrating, instructing, monitoring, reviewing and modifying program content including technique, method and progression
- Understand the importance of incident reporting
- Learning Styles
- What makes a good teacher?
- Teaching tips and techniques
- Warmup & Lesson Preparation
Anatomy- includes pole specific applications
- Physics, Planes and Definitions of movement
- Shoulder Anatomy
- The Core & Spine
- Movement Considerations
- Common injuries and contraindications; Referring to medical or allied health professionals for guidance when appropriate
- Level 1 - Beginner Static
- Level 2 - Basic Spin
- Instruction & Teaching Tips
- Includes video demonstration
- Grip Points & Body Position
- Common Faults
- Modifications Variations & Progressions
- Set of Pilates Matwork Classes
- Pilates Resistance Band Classes
- Cardio Blaster/ Warmup video.